- One of the leading private banks operating in the Caribbean region with over $6.0 USD billion in assets.
- The bank sought to implement a leading edge product and processing technology with the capability to migrate debit cards to the EMV standard.
- Xtrategies made specific recommendations on the appropiate EMV debit card and ATM driving platform which would enable EMV security features to mitigate risk.
- Managed the vendor selection for the EMV debit card and ATM driving platform including cost benefit analysis and functionality comparisons.
- Implemented the debit card rollout to over 800,000 customers highlighting the benefits of EMV to each customer segment.
Xtrategies identified a net benefit of $40 USD million that the bank will achieve by implementing the debit card EMV migration. The debit card portfolio make-up consists of Visa Classic, Gold and Platinum cards and will be completed by February 2013.
This post is also available in: Spanish