Operations practice supports clients in the design and optimization of processes, technology and organizational performance in order to achieve sustainable competitive advantages.
Card Program Management
- Define and evaluate the operational and technology situation and plans, design an optimal operational program and implement recommendations based on growth prospects.
Card Processing Evaluation
- Assess the efficiency and benefits of the card processing operation, manage and evaluate potential processing vendors, provide counseling on negotiations with processors.
Technology & Services
- Review current technology landscape and future needs, advise on immediate improvements, evaluate and recommend alternative technology solutions and services.
Solution Search, Evaluation & Selection
- Manage the technology selection process (RFP), evaluate vendors & their solutions and provide recommendations on the appropriate technology.
- Evaluate current operations, validate results relative to industry, review unit objectives, recommend actionable and quantifiable initiatives, apply best practices and implement performance metrics system./li>
Project Management & Solution Delivery
- Accompany the implementation of strategic or operational recommendations, drive teams to deliver within project guidelines and assure final results meet management objectives.
Reporting & Performance Matrix
- Evaluate business operations against strategic goals, define a performance measurement framework and implement an internal and external reporting and communication tool.
This post is also available in: Spanish