Collections Operations Assessment
- One of the largest banks in Mexico with over 900 branches and 11,000 employees
- Improve card collections operations efficiency
- Over a 12-month period, delinquencies had increased by 100%
- Xtrategies performed an assessment of the Bank’s collections capabilities and organization, including in-depth reviews of dialer technologies, repayment plans, and collection agency and queue strategies.
- Specific recommendations focused on alignment and optimization of repayment plans to improve collection efforts.
The Bank has recorded positive improvements in collections process and policies. These improvement efforts have yielded first-year gains in excess of US $60 million.
This post is also available in: Spanish